Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Work Visa:

There can be little doubt that the UK is one of the places that attract people from around the world who would like to work here in one capacity or another.

The British Government has set up a system whereby people can be classified according to their status and circumstances, and can then apply for a work visa under certain fairly strict criteria.

As a highly qualified firm of solicitors and advocates with offices in Birmingham and Wolverhampton, in the heart of England, we have a great deal of experience in dealing with work visa applications. However, before you begin the process of an application it’s as well to know a little about the various ways you might qualify for such a visa:

  • General extension and post-study work extension.
    If you are a skilled worker you may be eligible to apply for a general extension visa, even if you don’t have a job. This can also apply if you are already in the UK and wish to extend your stay and work here. If you are, or have been in full-time education in the UK you may already hold a post-study work visa. If this is the case, you can apply for an extension to this.
  • General visa, intra-company transfer visa.
    If you have been offered a job within the UK, then you can apply for a general visa. If you have been offered a transfer into the UK by your current employer, then the intra-company transfer visa is the route to take.
  • Sportsperson visa.
    This allows an internationally recognised sportsman or woman, or their coaches, to take up residence and to work in the UK
  • Minister of Religion visa.
    This is a visa which allows a minister or other religious worker to live and work in the UK if they have been offered a position. This is similar to a general visa, as you do have to have a sponsor in the UK to have your application considered.
  • Temporary worker visa.
    There are a number of job categories that allow an individual to live and work on a temporary basis in the UK. For more details on what jobs are included in this category please check with us.
  • Youth mobility scheme.
    People between the ages of 18 & 30 from participating countries can apply to come to the UK for working holidays, and for periods up to 2 years under this scheme. If you’re not sure if you are from a participating country, or if you are eligible, then please contact us.
  • Sole representative visa.
    This permits an individual who represents a company or organisation to come to the UK for the purpose of setting up a subsidiary company or a branch office.
  • Domestic worker visa.
    If you are a domestic worker with a family who are moving (or returning) tot eh UK, you may apply for a domestic worker visa in order to be permitted to accompany them.

As you can see, there are a number of options available for those seeking to live and work in the UK. In order to establish which of these options may be open to you please contact us. As experts in immigration law and having a well-established immigration and naturalisation service we can give you the best possible advice regarding your work visa requirements.

You can also download your visa application form here.

Need legal assistance?

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.