Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Tourist Visas:

If you intend to visit the UK for a short time, and do not wish to either take up residence or to work permanently in the country then there are a number of tourist and short stay visa options.

Before you decide which one to apply for it might be wise to take some professional advice; ideally from a solicitor or experienced advocate. At Khan McKenzie Solicitors we have a wealth of experience in this area, so you can be assured that we will be able to offer sound advice on your best course of action.

The types of visa available are:

  • Business Visitor – this is the correct visa to apply for is you want to come to the UK for a short time for professional reasons, and you are from a country outside of the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
  • Child Visitor – If you are under the age of 18 and from a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland you should apply for this visa, though there are eligibility criteria relating to the length of your stay, parental consent, your ability to support yourself financially etc. Please ask us for advice regarding your specific requirements
  • Entertainer Visitor – If you are a professional entertainer and you intend to visit the UK for professional purposes for less than six months, are over 18 and can confirm that you will be leaving the UK at the end of your visit you may be eligible for an entertainers visa. As with a child’s visa, there are other requirements relating to your financial status. It is advised that you seek professional advice if you are in any doubt regarding your eligibility for this visa.
  • Sports Visitor – If your intention is to take part in a sports event, either as a participant, as part of a support team or as an official and you meet the government’s eligibility requirements relating to finances etc. the you should apply for a sports visitor visa.
  • Family Visitor – If you are from a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, and you wish to visit a family member currently resident in this country, then this visa is the one to apply for. As with most other temporary visas there are eligibility requirements set out by the government with which you must comply. If in doubt, please allow us to advise.
  • Marriage Visitor – If you want to get married or enter into a civil partnership, or if you want to give notice of your intention to enter into either of these, and it is not your intention to stay in the UK after you marry, then, subject to some regulation relating to finance etc. you should be able to apply for this visa.
  • Parent of a child at school – If your child or children attend an independent school in the uk you may be able to apply for this visa in order to visit them, assuming you meet all the stipulated requirements regarding your financial situation and you are from a country other than EEA states or Switzerland
  • Permitted paid engagement – this visa is suitable for you if you intend to come to the UK to do specific paid work and that this work doesn’t come under the points-based or sponsorship systems. If you are in any doubt please contact us at Khan and Co. Solicitors. We will be happy to advise on whether this visa is appropriate to your circumstances.
  • Private medical treatment Visitor – If you are seeking to visit the UK for private medical care and meet all the other requirements regarding your stay, then you should apply for this visa
  • Student Visitor – For those who wish to attend a short course of study in the UK, and who are from countries outside the EEA or Switzerland this is the correct visa. Please ask us if you are in any doubt regarding your course or other requirements
  • General Visitor – If you are from a country outside of the EEA or Switzerland, and wish to travel to the UK for leisure purposes, such as vacation, then this visa is the correct one
  • Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group – If you are a Chinese citizen and are planning to come to the UK as part of a tourist group (at least 5 people must be travelling together to constitute a ‘group’), and if your tour has been organised by an ADS licensed Chinese tour operator you can apply for this visa by filling out an ADS visitor application form. Your tour operator should be able to assist, but if you need further guidance please contact us at Khan McKenzie Solicitors.
  • Business Visitor visa

  • Child Visitor visa

  • Entertainer Visitor visa

  • Family Visitor visa

  • General Visitor visa

  • Marriage Visitor visa

  • Parent of a Child at School visa

  • Permitted Paid Engagement visa

  • Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa

  • Prospective Entrepreneur visa

  • Sports Visitor visa

Keeping in view the financial difficulties of clients, we have tailored very reasonable and affordable costs structure for our Family Law matter clients. If you would like to discuss any matter related to Family Law, please contact us through phone +44(121)794 2000  or alternatively make an online enquiry and we will respond at the earliest opportunity. We are very flexible in arranging appointments and offer highly friendly and personlized service with very competitive costs.

Need legal assistance?

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.