You and your partner both must be aged 18 or over at the date of application.
What are the other requirement for a spouse visa?
1. your partner is not related to you in a way which impose restriction on marriage in the UK law
2. you and your partner have met in person
3. your relationship with your partner is genuine and subsisting
4. if you are married or in a civil partnership, your marriage or civil partnership is valid in UK law
5. applicant meets the suitability requirements
6. any previous relationship if any has permanently broken down
7. you and your partner intend to live together permanently in the UK
8. You meet the financial requirements
9. applicant meets the English language requirement (minimum A1 level from an approved Home Office provider) if not from English Speaking country.
What are the financial requirements for a spouse visa?
Sponsor must have an income of at least £18,600 gross per annum
(If you need any further help please visit our website # www.solicitors.help or contact Khan McKenzie Solicitors on Tel:01217942000)
86A Old Snow Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B4 6HW
Phone: +44 121 794 2000
Email: info [at] solicitors.help
Authorized and regulated by SRA No. 633413